We’ve turned a new page — and one good turn deserves another. To celebrate the launch of our new HTML5 site, we’re sharing the love with you, our loyal Beatport community. Every day from now until the end of the month, we’re giving away a different prize pack as part of our New Beatport Launch Giveaway. It’s easy to enter: every day, we’ll post a new “task” to accomplish. Just complete it, and you’ll automatically be entered to win that day’s prize.
We have 5 pairs of V-MODA Crossfade LPs to give away today – and one could be yours! To be entered to win, tweet what you love about the #newbeatport. Make sure to add the hashtag #newbeatport to be entered to win!
We will collect all entries from now until midnight (MT), randomly select 5 winners, and send them a private message. Get social!
About V-MODA crossfade LP headphones:
Developed over the span of four years in collaboration with some of the world’s top musicians, DJs and producers, the Crossfade LP delivers epic sound with a distinct design composed of luxurious fabrics and lightweight metals. Designed to be the ultimate versatile and multi-purpose headphone, Crossfade LP is made for people on the move, at the gym or on the stage. Learn more.
Official Rules The New Beatport Launch Daily Giveaway
No purchase necessary
1. How to participate: The New Beatport Launch Daily Giveaway starts Friday, July 15th, 2011 and ends Sunday July 31st, 2011. Each day, there will be a post on Beatportal.com with the day’s offer. Tasks to enter to win range from answering trivia questions, completing a task on the site, purchasing a track, or additional social interaction. Or, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Beatport L.L.C. 2399 Blake Street Suite 170. Denver, CO 80205, Attention: New Beatport Launch Daily Giveaway. You will be entered for that day’s drawing, regardless of the send date of the envelope. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant violating these rules. Limit one daily entry by mail per person. Duplicate mail entries will be disqualified. Sponsor not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, postage due, damaged or incomplete mail. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrants ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the contestant’s country who are 18 years of age or older or with a legal guardian’s permission if younger than 18 years of age. Employees, directors and their immediate families or members of the following households: Beatport L.L.C., Sounds To Sample, Beatportal, and other prize sponsors and participants, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, production, promotion and publicity agencies, and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize. Task must be complete before midnight MT the next day to be qualified to win.
3. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value and Odds (as of June 15, 2011): Five (5) vmoda cross fade headphones valued at $199.99 USD each. All prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or exchanges or cash equivalents will be allowed except by sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value and approximately similar features for any prize mentioned in these rules due to unavailability. *Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Winner Selection: Beatport will conduct contest administration and verification. The winners shall be selected 1 (one) daily random drawing from all valid entries received by Beatport.com each day. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Daily drawing will be held on or about 9am MST for the previous day’s winner. By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of Beatport L.L.C. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. All winners will be notified by email only and will be required to execute and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity and Liability Release. It is the sponsor’s intention to award only the prize described in the Official Rules. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Beatport L.L.C. and other prize sponsors and participants, their respective licensees, franchisees, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, successors and their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising and production agencies from all liability regarding participation in the contest, the receipt and use of prize awarded and, without limiting the generality of the above, from any injury or death while using the prize. Prize winner waives the right to 1) to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem that prize and 2) any liability claim which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem that prize. Additionally, by acceptance of the daily prize, winner agrees to release Sponsors, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while participating to any prize-related activity. Sweepstakes void in whole or in part where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. All taxes, including shipping tax, are winner’s responsibility. All federal, state and local regulations apply. All materials submitted become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to use winner’s name and likeness for publicity use, without any further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree that their contact information may be shared with Beatport L.L.C. and other prize sponsors and participants. Colorado law governs this Sweepstakes and prizewinner agree that any claims against Sponsors must be filed in the Central District of Colorado.
5. For a list of Winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Beatport L.L.C. 2399 Blake Street Suite 170. Denver, CO 80205, Attention: The New Beatport Launch Daily Giveaway contest winners to be received by August 4th, 2011.
6. Release and Indemnity: By completing and submitting an entry for the Contest, the registrant agrees to abide by the terms of these official rules and the decisions of Beatport, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. Beatport will arrange for fulfillment of all prizes. Any prize notification or prize that is returned as undeliverable may result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner, at Beatport’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited by law, each winner consents to the use of their name, likeness (including photographs and video of participant), and entry (with the exception of the winner’s contact information, including address, telephone number and email address) in any manner by Beatport and its advertising and promotion agencies without further compensation. Beatport and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, related companies, and Prize Providers (collectively, “Sponsor Parties”) shall not be responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that any winner might incur as a result of the Contest or receipt of any prize. All Contest participants and winners agree that Sponsor Parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, liabilities, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prizes.
By participating in the Contest, each participant hereby agrees to release and to indemnify and hold Sponsor, together with its officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, successors and assigns, advertising, promotion and internet agencies, and other parties involved in the implementation and execution of the Contest harmless, including without limitation from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and dispute resolution costs, including in respect of litigation) relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of participant hereunder or any negligent, willful or wrongful act or omission of participant. You hereby waive all rights and release each of the Sponsor Parties from any claim or cause of action, whether now known or unknown, of any kind, including but not limited to defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, relating to the Contest, the operation thereof, or any entry, or based upon or relating to the use and exploitation of the entry as contemplated herein, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participant’s errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is the opportunity to provide another submission in the applicable Contest provided the Contest has not expired.
Each winner further acknowledges that Beatport is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. No winner may make any substitutions or transfers of any prize. Beatport reserves the right to substitute cash or a similar prize of equal or greater value.
7. Written Release: Potential winners may be required to sign and return within five (5) business days following an attempted notification, an Affidavit which will include a Declaration or Certificate of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Warranty of Ownership, and where legally permissible, a Publicity Release. FAILURE TO EXECUTE AND DELIVER ANY REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO SPONSOR BY THE SPECIFIED DEADLINE MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST, AND SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATE POTENTIAL WINNER. For the purposes of these Official Rules, the participant will be deemed to be in receipt of Sponsor’s request or notification, (a) in the event that Sponsors send the request by postal mail, three (3) business days after the request was sent by Sponsor, or (b) in the event that Sponsor sends the request by email, on the day that the email was sent by Sponsors.
8. We may revise these Official Rules (and/or cancel, modify or supersede the Contest (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, the Contest can not reasonably be conducted as specified) at any time by posting changes online and you agree to be legally bound by the Official Rules as updated and/or amended.
9. Conditions: This Contest is sponsored by Beatport, LLC 2399 Blake Street Suite 170 Denver, CO 80205 (“Beatport” or “Sponsor”). This Contest is void where prohibited, restricted or regulated by law. Participants agree that Contest shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving any effect to the principals of conflicts of law, and the forum for any dispute shall be in the State of Colorado. Prize winner(s) waives the right to 1) to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem that prize and 2) any liability claim which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem that prize. Additionally, by acceptance of prize, the winner agrees to release Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while participating in any prize-related activity. The Contest is void in whole or in part where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. All taxes, including shipping tax, are winners’ responsibility. All materials submitted become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to use the winner’s likeness for publicity use, without any further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any Participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Entries void if the Sponsor determines an entry to not be original, or if an entry is illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
By entering, Participants also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the judges are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if the Participant wins that Sponsors may use the winning entries and each winner’s name, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. In the event that the selected winner of the Contest is ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within five (5) business days to a winner notification, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another Participant.
The Sponsor reserve the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or Participant (including an Participant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any Participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Official Rules or who tampers with the entry. Failure by the Sponsors to enforce any of is rights or these Official Rules at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
Beatport © 2011 All Rights Reserved