What’s it like to date dubstep’s biggest star? And what’s it gonna sound like when said biggest star shows up on Korn‘s new album? Read more about it, and check out a hilarious list of things that need to disappear from dancefloors forever, in today’s news.
- First up, super-hyped MC Azealia Banks is said to be working with both Moby and Paul Oakenfold. (full story)
- Rap-metalheads Korn have refashioned themselves into a dubstep band (sorta), in case you didn’t know. And guess who’s on their new record? Yep, Skrillex… and plenty more. (full story)
- Admit it: You’ve fantasized about dating dubstep’s half-shorn-head wunderkind. Well, now his GF and recent collaborator, Ellie Goulding, tells all. (full story)
- Ironic bass-face, shot girls, the Swayze skank, and more things that should be banned on the dancefloor, courtesy of the not-so-courteous Vice. (full story)
- Matthias Tanzmann helms the new installment of Fabric‘s mix series, which dropped yesterday. (full story with video)
- Beantown jokers Soul Clap have started a record label. The first release is Night Plane‘s Heartbeat EP. (full story)