Well, Tiesto’s gone this far—he might as well start a clothing line with Guess, right? We take a peek at that, along with Beck and Flying Lotus’ collab, some big tours, dance music’s Hollywood takeover, and plenty more.
- Flying Lotus and Beck head into the studio and have recorded a single together. (full story)
- Is dance music taking over Hollywood? The New York Times takes a look at how electronic artists are infiltrating the world of film scoring. (full story)
- Jimmy Edgar heads out on a world tour next week, which will take him through ’til December. (full story)
- Montrealer Jacques Greene also hits the warpath at the end of the month. (full story)
- Tiesto tees up his Guess clothing line, and chats with Rolling Stone about how it “reflects electronic music.” (full story)
- A first look at Novation’s new $500 MiniNova synth. (full story)