That’s right. LMFAO are going their separate ways for now, but fortunately, plenty more folks are willing to keep the torch burning bright. We look at a few of them, and a whole lot more, in today’s news.
- The party-rockin’ duo LMFAO have decided to hang up their neon dancing shoes for a while. The uncle-and-nephew team of Redfoo and Sky Blu have announced that they’re taking things solo, but deny any rumors that they’ve actually broken up. (full story)
- Lazer Sword producer Lando Kal gives XLR8R a peek inside his cabin studio, and discusses the finer points of having too much gear onstage. (full story)
- Berliner Ryan Elliott talks about his alternating residencies at Berghain and Panorama Bar (among plenty of other things) in this video with London’s Make Me.
- Mixmag examines the rise of Irish bloggers turned club phenomenon Bicep in anticipation of their new album, Vision of Love. (full story)
- The 2 Bears’ Raf Rundell interviews producer extraordinaire Erol Alkan about his obsessions while sitting in a car up above the LA skyline. (full story)
- And can you guess what Adrian Sherwood’s 13 favorite albums are? (full story)