In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day today, we’ve got a nice little musical tribute to his timeless speech. Check it out below, along with lots of big news from the London scene including new dance crazes and club closures.
- London multimedia artists Tim and Barry’s dontwatchthat.tv channel has got the impeccable Four Tet spinning two hours of weird sounds. (full story)
- Everyday they’re shufflin’? That appears the be the case in the UK, as Vice examines the newest thing to hit British dancefloors. (full story)
- There sure isn’t a shortage of tracks that sample Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech. Vibe takes a look at a handful of them (our favorite naturally being Fingers Inc.’s “Can You Feel It”). (full story)
- Did you know that Sochi—the Russian resort town that’s about to host the Olympics—will also have its own Winter Music Conference?
- It’s becoming clearer and clearer everyday that hip-hop and dubstep are a match made in heaven. (full story)
- The inimitable Flying Lotus was commissioned by Moog to create a track for their new Sub Phatty synthesizer. The fruit of his efforts, entitled “Such a Square,” are available to check out below. (full story)