We’ve got two big announcements on Play today, both of pretty epic proportions. First up, the lauded Toolroom Records is offering up a chance to join the ranks of Mark Knight and friends in a huge producer competition. Submit the winning track and you’ll have your track released via Toolroom and receive one-on-one artist development from the label’s legendary staff of A&R and managers.
If remixing is more your thing, why not give Tosca’s “Looking” a new face. Take top honors in that challenge and you’ll score a release on K7 Records, an autographed copy of the yet-to-be-released Tlapa remix collection, a pair of Beatport x AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones, a $100 voucher for Styleflip.com, a Sample Magic book package, and, as always, a copy of our Sounds to Sample Elements sound pack
So get your “Looking” remix and your Toolroom production in by July 22 to have a shot at these huge prizes. Of course, there’s always tons more going on at Play, so check out our other contests to enter and vote on below.
One more week left to enter:
- Felix Cartal & Clockwork’s “The Fire” contest
Two more weeks to enter:
- Inner City’s “Good Life” contest
Three more week:
- Nicky Romero’s “Symphonica“s to enter:
Recent winner announcements:
- Black Spark won Vaski’s “Baddest” contest with this entry, and had this to say about it: “I’m a big fan of DJ Vaski. I liked the many parts but the vocal is my favorite.”
- salah + hoolz won Yousef’s “Italo Sleeze” contest with this entry, and had this to say about it: “We set out to complement Yousef’s original mix as well as produce a track that would give variety to the release by staying true to the essential elements in the original while also providing insight into how the same samples can be used to create a fresh stand alone track.”