Festival season is in full swing, and with Sonar just completed, they’ve already got dates for 2014 for a number of special events around the world. Of course, hoards are flocking to Ibiza already, and soon they will to Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia, for the first-ever TomorrowWorld. Check out that festival’s anthem, plus a whole lot more news, after the jump.
- Everyone’s crazy-excited for TomorrowWorld’s first touchdown in the US. The official anthem, appropriately titled “Chattahoochee,” comes from Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, and you can preview a bit of it here:
- Loco Dice is always a busy man while in Ibiza. This summer he’s gigging like crazy but also promoting his upcoming Defected mix. The label speaks with him about what’s to come: (full story)
- Believe it or not, Ibiza’s Las Dalias club has been around since 1954. FACT takes a look at its history: (full story)
- Barcelona’s Sonar Festival has hardly even finished putting away the stage and they’ve already got next year’s dates lined up—for multiple cities! They hit Reykjavik in February, Tokyo in April, Mexico City in May, Barcelona in June, and Capetown in December. (full story)
- Here’s a gorgeous new clip for Mount Kimbie’s cut with King Krule entitled “You Took Your Time.” Seriously great black-and-white photography here!
- Dixon has some pretty interesting views on the music industry—including why you shouldn’t promote your music. Peep this hour-long interview to see what he’s got to say.
- House king Mr. G (aka Colin McBean) recently popped into London’s Point Blank studios for a quick chat on inspiration and production. Check it below.