There’s been a fair bit of talk about the new high-resolution audio format lately, and how it’ll change the music-listening industry. It looks like it’s gonna come at a relatively huge cost, but it also makes some pretty bold promises for how amazing this it’s gonna sound. Read up on what else to expect, along with a whole lot more tech and music news, in ye olde Morning Roundup.
- Wolfgang Gartner and Tommy Trash are set to kick off their Hounds of Hell Tour later this month, featuring support by Bass Kleph and Charlie Darker. (full story)
- So, just what is this high-resolution audio (aka HRA) of which people speak? Tech gurus Gizmodo have got it nicely spelled out right here. (full story)
- Should you find that Novation’s Launchkey was too big, rejoice, as the gear manufacturer has just unveiled details for its new Launchkey Mini. (full story)
- If you missed the Hard Summer festival in Los Angeles in August, well, sucks to be you. But now you can now enjoy a wrap-up video from the proceedings.
- DJ’s DJ and all-around UK-garage killer DJ EZ (that’s E-Zed for us Yanks) interviews another garage legend, New Jersey’s Todd Edwards, for Kiss FM.
- Attack Magazine checks in with synth pioneer Dave Smith on why analog still matters. (full story)
- Looking to get in shape? Try this serious core workout—aka Chicago footwork. (full story)
Photo via Gizmodo