It’s a big day for top-notch team-ups. Not only have Tiga and Matthew Dear released a new partner track, but Skrillex and Diplo held it down onstage yesterday in San Diego as Jack U. Come on in and watch how it all went down.
- Oh, damn. Robert Hood—under his Floorplan guise—just dropped the most recent FACT podcast mix. (full story)
- Wanna win a Teenage Engineering OP-1 synth? Decibel and XLR8R have got one waiting for you. (full story)
- You’ll have to wait til tomorrow to see the whole lineup for Australia’s Future Music Festival, but one act has revealed that they will be making an appearance—that’s Rudimental. (full story)
- Afrojack has had one helluva run these last couple years. And now there’s an autobiographical documentary on the horizon, charting his rise. Peep the trailer below.
- Speaking of “jack,” it was just a matter of time before Diplo and Skrillex nailed down a collaboration. The duo have called themselves Jack U, and they unveiled their first live at-bat at yesterday’s Mad Decent Block Party in San Diego. (full story)
- The new collaborative track from Tiga and Matthew Dear (as Audion), “Let’s Go Dancing,” is out as of late last week. Remixes from Breach, Solomun, and Maya Jane Coles are forthcoming in November. (full story)
Photo via Mixmag