Bounce. Rock. Skate. Roll. Intrigued? Come on in and see what’s happening.
- Whether it’s George Benson’s “Give Me the Night” or De La Soul’s “A Roller Skating Jam Named ‘Saturdays,’” well, we love us a good rollerskating video. Cue Avicii’s clip for his new cut from True, “You Make Me,” which rolls off in a whole different direction.
- Is “outsider house” a super-dumb term to describe the sounds of Anthony Naples, Delroy Edwards, and L.I.E.S.? Yep. (full story)
- M-Audio has introduced its new flagship controller, the Axium Air. See what Attack Magazine has got to say about it: (full story)
- Yes! It’s official that Nile Rodgers is working with Disclosure on new music. We cannot wait to see what comes of that monumental pairing. (full story)
- “The boss doesn’t want foreigners to come in.” Well, that’s an odd door policy. Are some German clubs taking a rather racist tack to choosing their clientele for the night? Der Spiegel investigates. (full story)
- Zedd’s philosophy on making solid tunes: “The way to do it is to set the focus on the music, the melody, the harmonies, the chord progressions, and to make the music immortal.” (full story)
- Ever wonder how DJ Sprinkles got his name? There’s a pretty funny story behind it: (full story)