Looks like Grammys aren’t just for the Skrillexes of dance music these days—nope, even guys like Duke Dumont and James Blake are up for awards this year. Come on in and check out the whole list of nominees, along with some super-useful tips to prep for your next digital DJ guy.
- DJing digitally sure has become pretty damn convenient over the years, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some serious preparatory steps to be taken before you get behind the decks. DJ TechTools is on it with some tips to consider for your next gig. (full story)
- Duke Dumont, Daft Punk, Disclosure, Kaskade, James Blake, Calvin Harris, Zedd, and tons more dance-music producers have been nominated for Grammys this year. (full story)
- DJ Sneak is back at it—this time railing on Liverpool club brand Circus via Twitter after a supposed lackluster turnout. (full story)
- Caribou, Mala, Jon Hopkins, Gilles Peterson, Tikiman + Scion, Om Unit, and more are set to play next year’s Dimensions Festival in Croatia. (full story)
- Headed for Mexico’s BPM Festival in January? If so, check out the stellar slate of label showcases set to take place: (full story)