It’s the weekend, folks—so let’s get it started with a new video from Skrillex and Alvin Risk (for a track that drops on Monday) and lots of news from Amsterdam Dance Event and beyond.
– Firstly, it’s true. Our parent company, SFX, held an IPO the other day. And guess who was there to ring the closing bell? (full story)
– Headed to the Amsterdam Dance Event next week? Here’s a slew of parties you may deem worth checking out. (full story)
– Also happening at ADE, South Africa’s Bridges for Music program will hold a chat featuring DJ Black Coffee, Luciano, and Sir Vincent Manzini. (full story)
– But it’s not just Amsterdam that’s gets to have a dance-music-industry work-play party. Brighton is getting in on the action, too. (full story)
– Skrillex’s collab with Alvin Risk, “Try It Out,” drops on Monday, but you can check out Neon mix and video below.