Lots of fun reissue news making its way around the internet today. If it’s not Massive Attack’s Blue Lines we’re raving about, it’s ADULT.’s Resuscitation—and on the occasion, the Detroit-based duo has offered up a lovely free mix for your Tuesday enjoyment.
– Joy Orbison, Heidi, DJ Sneak, Chris Liebing, and tons more are slated to play the ever-so-cold multi-weekend Igloofest this winter in Montreal. (full story)
– With ADULT.’s Resuscitation reissued today, the Detroit duo (pictured above) has assembled an awesome mix for self-titled magazine’s Needle Exchange podcast series. (full story)
– UKF, one of the biggest names in the UK dubstep and drum & bass world, is expanding to the US, and they’re about to throw one huge event on December 1st in NYC, with the likes of Chase & Status, Borgore, Bare Noize, and plenty of others at the Hammerstein Ballroom. And while we’re on the topic of UKF, check out their stream of the new Mediks video below. (full story)
– Diynamic mainstay Stimming is about to release the orchestral version of his beautiful “November Morning.” Peep the short documentary below about how this heightened new version of the track came into being.
– Just when you thought election day had come and gone, Resident Advisor has opened up its readers poll for the best of 2012. So make your voice heard. (full story)
– And lastly, sometimes it’s hard to make an engaging music video out of scenes of people and DJs partying together, but Afrojack manages to do so with his new video for “Annie’s Theme.”