Yay! Dancing Astronaut has turned four years old—and, in the world of blogs coming and going, that’s a pretty solid foothold, we’ll have you know. Check out how they celebrated (hint: pic above), along with tons more news from around the dance-music world, in today’s Morning Roundup.
– Naturally, around this time of year, there’s a lot of attention paid to the goings on in Ibiza. But Steve Aoki’s Dim Mak crew have made it their business to seek out the party in another Spanish-speaking locale—Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Check out the hijinks here:
– Another legend, house master Frankie Knuckles, hits Chicago’s Wavefront Festival this week. Here’s what he’s got to say about it: (full story)
– Nice one! Dancing Astronaut just had its fourth anniversary last week. Here’s a wrap-up from their celebratory Vegas trip featuring Dada Life, Hardwell, Tiësto, Calvin Harris, and Deadmau5. (full story)
– If you happened to miss DJ Tanner Seebaum’s Beatport Live set on Friday, you can catch it below, along with sets from Sagar V and Blond:ish.
– BT has taken to Twitter to deliver a pot-shot or two in Borgore’s direction after the Israeli dubstepper’s set at EDC last week. (full story)