Well, it’s a pretty big day for festival announcements with lineups made public for both Decibel and our Beatport Stage at Movement. But we’ve also got some hot news on new full-lengths from Thundercat and Disclosure, plus one helluva remix gig up for grabs, so check it all out after the jump.
– That’s right, John Digweed, Masters at Work, and Moby will be headlining the Beatport Stage at this year’s Movement Festival in Detroit. See who else is playing here: (full story)
– Guess who’s into Traktor DJ for iPad? Yep, Jimmy Fallon. (full story)
– This week, Daniel Kandi, Estiva, Beat Service, and Will Holland take Enhanced Music on the road in Australia for five big dates. Check out the tour trailer below.
– LA beat-scene bassist extraordinaire Thundercat has just announced his new album, produced by Flying Lotus, Apocalypse, which is set for a July release on Brainfeeder. Check out “Heartbreaks + Setbacks” below.
– Seattle’s Decibel Festival has announced its initial lineup phase, with Kyle Hall, Ben Klock, Mosca, Shigeto, and more set to play from September 25-29. (full story)
– Disclosure have finally announced the details for their debut full-length. Settle will drop on PMR on June 3. We hope that’s them in the pram! (full story)
– Are you a trap remixer looking for the gig of your life? Then you’ll wanna check out this Craigslist ad: (full story)