We love a good live-TV gaffe—especially when it plays at the hands of Kathie Lee Gifford and Carmen Electra. Click on through to see their embarrassing moment, thanks to Beatport faves Krewella, and a whole lot more in today’s news.
– Animators take note: Deadmau5 and Imogen Heap want you to help craft their new music video. (full story)
– Wait—did you know that Tensnake did a commercial for Smirnoff Vodka? Well, he did…
– Resident Advisor has released this year’s Top 100 DJs—and it’s a solid list of predominantly underground stars. See who’s first. (full story)
– Leon “Scratcha DVA” Smart goes on one hell of a ride through Ayia Napa in this Trainwreck story for XLR8R. (full story)
– Carmen Electra is apparently a pretty big fan of Krewella’s “Play Hard.” Fortunately for us, the Today Show isn’t, however, a big fan of bleeping cuss words on the air—at least unofficially.
– In defense of the laptop as a musical instrument, RVNG signee Holly Herndon discusses and demonstrates the computer’s all-too-emotional characteristics in this great video from Pitchfork.