Born in Madrid, Spain, Henry Saiz is an electronic artist who transcends trend and formula to create a musical language that can be difficult to describe, but easy to enjoy. His authentic sound refuses to be summed up by a singular category. Instead, he takes inspiration and influence from all over the place and incorporates them into his live and DJ sets while forging the perfect synergy between electronic, disco, house, techno, and beyond. Over the years, his original productions have been released on notable labels like Balance, Bedrock, and Renaissance. As good fortune would have it, we’re about to give you the chance to remix Saiz’s extended deep-house jam “Love Mythology” on Natura Sonoris. Go on. Be brave.
Enter our latest Play contest before January 27, 2014 for your chance to win a Novation Launchpad S, a Novation Launch Control, a Sounds to Sample Elements library, and an official release on Saiz’s own insignia, Natura Sonoris.
Don’t miss all the action in our Play contests below:
Three more weeks to enter:
– Sid Le Rock’s “Bag of Bliss” contest
Two more weeks to enter:
– Tears For Fears’ “Pale Shelter” contest
One more week to enter:
– Candyland’s “Not Coming Down” contest
Two more weeks to vote:
– tyDi’s “Live This Lie” contest
One more week to vote:
– Ralph Myerz’s “Do The Damn Thang” contest
Recent winner announcements:
– RoscoeSantos won Tegan and Sara’s “Closer” remix contest with this electro-house entry, and had this to say about it: “Tegan and Sara’s indie-electronic style has always intrigued me because it has so much potential to be remixed with an electro spin. So I decided to completely change the mood of the song; I only used the vocal track and put it on top of an upbeat chord progression that I felt matched the acapella.”