Ready to join forces with a blockbuster dance-music superhero team? Now’s your chance in our latest remix contest. Skint Records’ usual suspects X-Press 2 (aka Rocky and Diesel) combine with the alluring NY-based Honey Dijon and the enigmatic UK producer Leo Zero to unleash the shuddering tech-house tremor “Let It Slam.” And they need your Herculean remixing powers to save the day.
Enter our latest Play contest by November 4 for your chance to win a complete FXpansion plug-in pack including Bloom, Maul, Etch, and a Sounds to Sample Elements library. As a bonus, you’ll also get an official release on Skint. So what are you waiting for? Remember: No guts, no glory. Happy mixing!
Don’t miss all the action in our ongoing Play contests listed below.
Three more weeks to enter:
– Gregor Tresher’s “Permafrost” contest
Two more weeks to enter:
– Riva Starr’s “Nobody’s Fool” contest
One more week to enter:
– Russ Yallop’s “The Journey” contest
Two more weeks to vote:
– Bass Kleph’s “Less Is More” contest
One more week to vote:
– Busy P’s “This Song” contest
Recent winner announcements:
– Alex Balog won Tiësto’s “Take Me” contest with this progressive-house entry, and had this to say about it: “I did this remix because I loved the vocals of the original. I wanted to put as much feeling as I could into it and I think I pretty much did so. But I definitely couldn’t imagine that my remix would become the winner. I just wanted to show the world what I could do.”